Thursday, October 31, 2013

20 things I love about Halloween



1. Candy corn - all Halloween, really, but especially candy corn

2. Anything pumpkin flavored

3. It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown

4. Little kids in costume trick-or-treating

5. "Door Duty" (aka handing out candy on "candy distribution night")

6. Decorating for Halloween

7. Driving around town to see everyone's Halloween decorations

8. Creeping myself out with horror movies and scary stories on the 31st (and the days leading up to it too)

9. Old Halloween specials on TV

10. Halloween sweets - especially the making of :)

11. Jack-o-lanterns

12. Halloween parties

13. Apple things like caramel apples and hot apple cider - or combining them both together in one amazing drink

14. Haunted Houses

15. Halloween costumes - the ones with a lot of imagination put into them

16. The colors and smells of autumn

17. Halloween crafts

18. Witches

19. Halloween memories like trick-or-treating with my sister (and the candy sorting afterwards)

20. Creepy Halloween music




I hope you all have a FANTASTIC Halloween!!  


1 comment:

Mollydee said...

I love it!!! cool layout. I want to do something like this. even the colors are nice. (I know I told you but I am telling you again)