Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!! :)


Happy Thanksgiving!!

Things I'm thankful for this year:
1) My mom - Even though she sometimes irritates the mess out of me, she's one of my best friends and I love her dearly.  (And the whole time that I was writing this, she was being a real smeg.)

2) My friends - no matter where they may be located in this big beautiful world.

3) Flamingos and ring-tail lemurs - in no particular order.

4) Those crazy felines that live in my home - They may drive me crazy, but I have no intention of trading them in for newer models. :)

5) My family - I love you Ris and Idgie!!!!!!!!! :)

My favorite things about Thanksgiving:
The Macy's Thanksgiving Parade

Cooking Thanksgiving dinner with mom

Knowing that everyone is having a grand time with family and friends

Finally getting to watch Christmas movies openly haha (It's always been a rule in our house that there was to be NO Christmas movies or music until after Santa Claus came in the parade.  Well, he just came by SO .... time to get started.)

No comments: