Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013 ...


2013 - It's been swell ... but the swelling's gone down.

Anyone who knows me well knows that THAT is one of my favorite lines from one of my favorite crappy movies that no one seems to like but me (haha).  Well, minus the 2013 part - but it's so perfect.  

This has been one of THOSE years - I really can only name a few things that have been good that happened this year - mom and I are getting along better than we have in a long while, met some people who have become good friends, met this guy (yeah, a guy) who is pretty alright, read some good books and I started my blogs.  

And, as with every year before this one, I've been running around last minute trying to get a million things done to prepare for 2014 -and finally have most it done.

 Here's to 2014!!
 I  hope it is a wonderful year for all of us.

Have a fun and safe last day of 2013!!

I plan on staying in - watching fireworks on TV and from my front porch, watching a few British mysteries with mom, drinking a bit of wine and eating a whole lot of chips and queso.  Hope y'all have fun too!!  :)

No comments: