Friday, December 6, 2013

Temperance

Anyone who knows me well enough to have a conversation with me knows that I have had a pretty crappy week.  The worst of it all being that my cat (Temperance aka Tempe) got out earlier this week and has not been found.

It is so quiet in this apartment without her.  She was very vocal, very impatient, very bossy - and the complete opposite of ninja haha.  No matter what she was doing, but especially if what she was doing was something she knew full well she would get into trouble for, she was always loud.  So loud that you'd come out of the other room to see what she'd done, so loud that you'd wake up and get out of bed.  Just loud.  

I know that something bad happened because of the way the other two (Chai and Miss Pryss) are acting - completely out of character for themselves, as if they are really sad that she's gone too.

I hope and pray every day that she comes home, that someone finds her - but I have this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach that I will not see her again. :(










1 comment:

Diego Martin said...

awww, i'm sorry i have not kept up with your posts. These are beautiful pictures of Tempe; i know you miss her so much!! We do too.