Friday, December 6, 2013

The clan ...

I was reminded last night of how much I love my family.  I was reminiscing with someone about some absolutely hilarious sibling moments and started flipping through pictures and ... and ... and was reminded about things that I had forgotten.

This is me ... 



(I have a bad habit of making stupid faces when the camera is directed at me o_O and my hair is a little shorter now.)

This is my mom and dad ...



(I never noticed how much her and I look alike until a few years ago when I had a picture of her holding me when I was younger in my classroom and teachers who worked with me kept asking me about the baby that I was holding.)

I was a cute kid ...




(... still not sure what happened :p)

This is me and my sister ... 


(I would put up all those cute pics we took when we were younger, but we were children of the 80s and every one that I found proved it hahaha)

She was the Pinky to my Brain ...



(We had so much fun together ... The Chinese food incident, her throwing up in the car cause I made her laugh while she was drinking apple juice, her peeing in the sink at the hole in the wall for my 32nd birthday, the day we met our next door neighbors - who had been on Springer, the day she told Idgie where babies come from ... Good times good times.)

She had babies ...



Who mean the world to us ... 





Who were and are absolutely perfect ... 








And with them came Abry and Fluta ... 




I sure do miss my family being together.  Here's hoping that this Christmas can be different ... *fingers crossed* :)

3 comments:

Andrew Leon said...

Who's not usually there?

Meghan H said...

My sister and I don't speak. I love her very much, but I don't always agree with her choices. She's decided she'd rather not have us in her life at this time. Which means I don't see my nieces - who are my entire world. :(

Diego Martin said...

These are great pictures!!! all of them! love the fangs' necklace! That's great that you have all these nice pictures of the two of you. My brother and I were best friends during our school years. We came from a poor family, so we shared everything, clothes, shoes, you name it. So we had no choice but to be close. Then, we grew up, he got married and we never spoke again. Even today, if and when i see him, it's never the same! Thank you for sharing!!