Friday, January 31, 2014

aWeSoMe!!

I am in an AWESOME mood today!! :)

This blog, which was started at the end of September 2013 (but not really messed around with much until the mid to end of October 2013), hit 10,000 views sometime in the middle of the night.

As I am typing this now, it's at 10,018 views.

Now, I know that doesn't seem like very much, but it seems like a WHOLE lot to me. :)

So, I thank EACH and EVERY ONE OF YOU for coming and looking at my blog!!  I really appreciate it and I hope you like it and come back again.

If you have any suggestions, anything you'd like to see on here - if you're an author that would like to be showcased in a post - hell, if you just want to say hi and tell me I'm doing a good job, feel free to email me at mshyden@gmail.com.  I look forward to hearing from you. :)

You can find me on BookLikes (A Temple of Words), Goodreads (My profile) and I'm @Raiyine on Twitter.   

You can also follow my blogs on BlogLovin' (there's a spot on the right side that will take you there - I'm telling you, this is an awesome website that allows you to follow all your blogs in one spot), sign up for email notifications (also on the right side), add me to your Google+ (the right side where you see my picture) or even stick me up there in your Bookmark Toolbar haha.  

Let's see how long it takes me to hit 15,000 :D

6 comments:

EdwardLorn said...

Congratulations!

Meghan H said...

Thank you very much E :)

taniesreviews said...

Congrats!

Meghan H said...

Thank you so much. I think people who have blogs really appreciate that.

Bookfanatic said...

Very happy for you, good stuff!

Meghan H said...

Thank you :)