Wednesday, January 29, 2014

REVIEW: Kindled

Kindled
By Michaelbrent Collings

Genre: Horror
Publication date: 1.23.2014
Pages: 24

Date read: 1.29.2014

Can be found: The link 

Summary: What is it about our Kindles -- and iPads and Nooks and on and on -- that makes us want to read them?

Is it really just the stories? The fun of it?

Or is it something a bit more... insidious? 


My thoughts

I liked it.  It really makes you think, especially considering I go nowhere without my Kindle and read everything I can on it...

You can find it on Amazon for $0.99, but if you go to his website (follow the link above), he's giving it away to all of his fans for free (no sign-up necessary). 

A quote from the author: "I put it out for free as a thank you to my fans. Tongue in cheek horror for those who read a bit too much... especially on electronic devices. Hope you enjoy!"

No comments: