Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday updates

So, how are all of you book obsessed and really cool people doing?  
(Some of you are one or the other, but most of you are both combined :D)
I hope you are having a wonderful Friday,
not working too  hard
and have some good plans for the weekend.

For anyone who doesn't know me well,
I am a personal assistant to three Pediatric Occupational Therapists.
One of those "bosses" is my mom.
This is both a good and a bad thing - 
I have a lot of fun with my job
and my mom (and the two others) can be pretty cool) ...
I have lots of free time in between projects
to blog
obsessively read
watch random things on TV
spend time at the park and library
bake and cook
write
and just plain have fun ...
and the things I do FOR my job are really awesome ...
but I also work for my mom
which is the reason I usually refer to myself
as a personal assistant/slave.
:p

Fridays are one of my favorite days of the week
because I get to sleep in
(which usually means wake up at the typical 7am
and lay in bed reading until I have to get up).

What happens when your mom/boss has nothing to do on a Friday
besides a meeting at the office?

She creates a Facebook account for you.
And then gives you the project of fixing it.
*sigh*

Grumble Grumble
I am not a fan of Facebook.
But what can I do?
It's a great place to meet people
good place to network
etc.

So I guess I'm now there.
We'll see how it goes.

ALSO
Today is the last day of the Giveaway
for
What Hides Within
by Jason Parent
It ends at midnight so hurry up! :)

The next one will be a fantasy.
More on that to come.

~Meghan xxxooo

2 comments:

EdwardLorn said...

I just shot you friend request on Facebook. If anyone gives you hell over there, direct them to me.

Meghan H said...

Thanks E. :)

That list on the side, the people you might know - yeah, full of people that I actually do know - I think I'm going to hyperventilate. Ugh.