Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I am an Involved Eclectic

 

I saw this on BookLikes just a little while ago and I had to check it out.  
A quiz called "What's Your Reading Personality?"


My results
I am an Involved Eclectic

"Your responses showed you fitting into two different groups - the involved reader and the eclectic reader.

You don't just love to read books, you love to read about books. For you, half the fun of reading is the thrill of the chase - discovering new books and authors, and discussing your finds with others.

You read for entertainment but also to expand your mind. You're open to new ideas and new writers, and are not wedded to a particular genre or to a limited range of authors." 


That is TOTALLY me!!  You should check it out and see what your results are :)
 

No comments: