Sunday, March 2, 2014

Reads - Week of February 23 - March 1, 2014


Blood Hunter 3: Death Defying by Nina Croft

Compromising Willa by Diana Quincy

Seeing by Moonlight by MF Thomas & Nicholas Thurkettle

Around a Different Corner by Jay Nabonne

Jane Colt #2: Synthetic Illusions by Mary Fan

The Art of Storytelling by John Walsh

Tiastasia's Food Memories by Stasia Nielsen

To Boldly Go by Anesa Miller

The Drummer's Manifesto by Pamela Lynn-Seraphine

The Symbol of Hope 3: The Symbol of Hope by Marisette Burgess

Arthur Doyle, PI 1: Doyle's Law by Bob Moats

What is your goal for this year?  How far are you along in it?  Mine is 100, but really I want to see how far PAST 100 I can actually get.  So far it's the very beginning of March and I'm at 78.  I'm pretty impressed with myself.  If you feel like sharing, please do so in the comments.  I would love to know where everyone else is :)

4 comments:

Charlene said...

My goal is 140 and I'm at 30 books now, so 22% done so far.

Meghan H said...

Awesome, Char!! Well done! :)

sarahjanefrost said...

I'm also aiming for 140, and I'm also at 30 books read.

Meghan H said...

Good job. :)