Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Things are Changing Around Here

I decided to change things up a bit.  Especially when I saw how long the list in my "Book Review" tab was getting.

So here are a few changes you'll be seeing now and there will be more in the future.

Cookbooks, Self-Help and Religion books will now be reviewed over on My Pathway to Liberation - there's a tab at the top for both.  That blog is for that kinda stuff anyways - so now it will be all in one place :)  

There is now a new tab at the top of this page too - a place just for kids.  Not only is there a list of children's books I've read lately, but also some books that are GREAT for middle school+ kids and, coming in the next few days, reviews on therapy toys (which are regular toys you can find anywhere, but they are utilized in our case for children with special needs - which will be beneficial to anyone who is a parent, caregiver or therapist of these wonderful children - but even if you don't have a child with special needs in your life, keep an eye on these because the information I'll be giving will be just as useful for your child as well).

That's enough changes for now - just breaking things up a little to make it easier for those of y'all who are looking for something specific.

If there's something you want to see or something you think I should do, just let me know.  I love feedback just as much as the next guy. :) 

No comments: