Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Gal on Luxury Reading #1 - Kitty Genovese

No too long ago, I found out about a website called Luxury Reading.  It's a book website were lots of different people do reviews of books, books that Vera (the lady who runs the site) acquires for you.  You don't have to be a blogger or anything fancy like that; you just have to love to read and be willing to do a review for her (and only for her).

I decided to sign up, give it a try - and found that she has tons of books that I would be interested in.

This is the first of my reviews posted there. :)  (I was nervous and, to me, it sounds like I was writing a term paper haha.)


Kitty Genovese:
The Murder, the Bystanders, the Crime That Changed America
By: Kevin Cook
(audio version)

Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

taniekitty said...

Great review! It sounds like an interesting book.

Meghan H said...

Thank you. It was - and some of the things that the author said were very powerful.