Thursday, April 3, 2014

REVIEW: Time Shifters

Chronicles of the Harekaiian 1:
Time Shifters
By: Shanna Lauffey

Genre: Science Fiction
Publication date: 3.2.2014
Pages: 92
Amazon link: Time Shifters 

Date read: 4.2.2014
Recommended by: Read 2 Review

Summary: An ancient people who can move through time or space... 

A secret that never should have been revealed... 


One day in a Los Angeles restaurant, Akalya of the Harekaiian witnesses the capture of several of her people and is the only one to get away. Now it is up to her to rescue the captives and learn how... and why... they are being apprehended. The key lies in discovering who is behind the hunt for her people, when no one should have known they existed.


My thoughts

This book was exciting - with all the jumps between space and time, the mystery, the action, the plot twists.  I really enjoyed it.  It had a great beginning that really just sucked me in to the book and once I got started, I couldn't put it down.  The characters are great, but, though interesting, they were not as drawn out as I would have liked, but still well done - I can't wait to read more about them in future books.  The science of it all is well written and interesting.  Definitely a good fun read. :)

No comments: