Friday, May 23, 2014

The Gal on Luxury Reading #2



 
It is my pleasure to share that this is the SECOND time that I have been able to share my opinion of a book on Luxury Reading.
    For those of you who don't know about Luxury Reading, it is a book review blog, ran by a wonderful lady named Vera, where bloggers and readers from all over the web have the opportunity to share their reviews. If you are interested, she has lots of books to choose from.
    After I listened to this book, I decided to purchase myself an e-book copy – to compare and contrast, somewhere in the future, the audio version with the written word, to see if my issues with this book were the author or the person doing the reading (who I think did a good job). Once I have done this, I will share my comparison with you. J

    While you're over there looking at my review, check out the other reviews that she has – and I believe she even has a giveaway or two going on.

No comments: