Monday, August 25, 2014

Beautiful Book, Amazing Presentation

A few days ago I posted a picture of a bag on my personal Facebook page and promised that soon there would be more.  Well, here's the MORE.  

Wait wait.  Before I just start putting pictures on a blog post, maybe I should explain first haha.  Anyone who follows me anywhere knows that I occasionally do book reviews over on Luxury Reading (check it out, there's some awesome stuff going on over there).  One of the books up for grabs was called The Typewriter Girl by Alison Atlee.  This book caught my attention and would not let go, so I asked Vera for the book.  When it came in the mail, I was just - wow! - it is beautiful!  The presentation is amazing, as well as the author swag (author swag, people!! - us readers love it) she included in the package.







No comments: