Friday, October 10, 2014

REVIEW: 275+ Halloween Jokes

275+ Halloween Jokes
Johnny B Laughing

Genre: Children, Jokes
Publisher: Funny & Hilarious Joke Books 
Publication date: 8.4.2014
Pages: 56

Date read: 10.2.2014

Summary: Joke telling is very fun and can bring a smile to the face of others.  Kids love jokes!  Jokes can aid in story-telling, create laughs, and help with conversation and social skills.  Your child will love this hilarious joke book full of clean jokes about Halloween.
            Kids and children can practice their reading and joke telling skills with this funny Halloween joke book.  Beginning and early readers can enjoy hours of fun and entertainment.


The other day I was looking at Halloween books for kids and came across this book.  There weren't any reviews, but it was free (it's now $0.99), so I decided to grab it up.

I was rather disappointed, to be honest.  Some of the jokes were kinda cute.  Others were not funny at all.  There were quite a few that didn't even make sense.  And there were repeats of some jokes - two or three were verbatim, and a couple of others were just worded a little differently.

I tried some of the jokes with the kids and they kept looking at me like I was crazy.  I got a couple of chuckles with a few of them, but not any real laughs.  

No comments: