Wednesday, October 22, 2014

REVIEW: Sweet Tooth

Sweet Tooth
R.M. Huffman

Genre: Horror, Short Story, Vampires
Publisher: GenRev Publishing
Publication date: 8.24.2013
Pages: 8

Date read: 10.19.2014

Summary: A short urban fantasy.  Physicians often spend nights awake, up at the hospital caring for patients.  On most occasions this doctor is no different, but on Halloween,  his nocturnal activities take on a different hue ... blood red.


The other day, I was looking around on Amazon for some horror short stories.  I just happened to find this one when it was free and decided to give it a try - the cover really caught my attention and it was only 8 pages.  

It's not scary, but very interesting.  A well written story about a vampire that blends in easily everywhere and how he spends his Halloween.

Since reading it, I found that it's actually part of a series - and I'm curious to see where the story goes.

No comments: