Friday, December 19, 2014

The Gal invites you to play two Christmas Games - gift cards to win

Christmas is my favorite holiday (only because apparently my birthday doesn't count as a holiday for the whole world, and followed closely by Halloween).  The music, decorations, Christmas cards, movies ... spending time with family and friends ... and being able to buy (or make) things for the people in my life ... has always been something that I absolutely love.

In celebration of this wonderful holiday, I decided a few weeks ago that I was going to have some fun here on The Gal by inviting y'all to play TWO Christmas games with me.  The winner of each game will get a $5 Amazon Gift Card.


Game #1:
Look at the pictures of my Christmas Tree.
List all the books you can find that are
WRITTEN BY MY FRIENDS.
You don't have to list them all,
just as many as you see.
The person who lists the most wins.

I am willing to give hints and clues.
All you have to do is contact me
on one of the social networks that I frequent
(Goodreads, BookLikes, Facebook, Twitter).

I took several pictures,
but if you need more, please let me know.

One winner.
One $5 Amazon Gift Card.

Game #2:
Look at the pictures of my Christmas Tree.
List all of the books you can find that
I HAVE REVIEWED.
You don't have to list them all,
just as many as you see.
The person who lists the most wins.

As with the first one:
I am willing to give hints and clues.
All you have to do is contact me
on one of the social networks that I frequent
(Goodreads, BookLikes, Facebook, Twitter).

I took several pictures,
but if you need more, please let me know.

One winner.
One $5 Amazon Gift Card.

Here's the thing, though.
I don't want you to comment on this post.
Then EVERYONE knows your answers.
I want you to email me.
(In the "subject line," please type
CHRISTMAS GAMES!!)
It's super easy!
And who couldn't use another $5 on Amazon?!?!

All entries must be in by
Christmas Eve at Midnight
so I can send the winners their
Christmas presents :)

Good luck
AND
Merry Christmas!












No comments: