Friday, February 27, 2015

BOOK SPOTLIGHT: The Necromancer


Linaera the Great 1:
The Necromancer

Author: Alex Stargazer
Genre: Dark Fantasy, Young Adult
Publisher: Stargazer Industries Inc.
Publication date: 10.31.2014
Pages: 400

From the fires of deceit, he was reborn in ice.  His name bequeathes fear into the mighty, and death into the meek.
            Meet Neshvetal: a being of darkest magic - beautiful, powerful, and eternal.  Or so he thinks...



About the author:
Hello!  I'm called Alex Stargazer.  That's not my real name.  And no: I'm not going to tell you.  I like a little mystery.
            What I can tell you: I'm sixteen.  I have a passion for fantasy, and a soft spot for romance.  I like to write about anything fantastical (elves are a favourite; dragons too) and my favourite book's either Narnia or Northern Lights - never could decide, poor vacillating me.
            Anyways: give my stuff a read.  You might like it.  No, really; I got fans.  (If you listen carefully at night, you'll hear them whispering my name.  They're shy, are my fans, but they're a determined lot.)
            P.S. If you want to know more, alexstargazerwritesextraordinaire@outlook.com.  Yes, the address is deliberately long; I don't like stalkers.  They scare me.

No comments: