Thursday, October 1, 2015

The Gal's 31 Days of Horror


I wanted to do something special for Halloween this year, so I decided to line up a couple of authors to do some guest posts or interviews here for y'all to enjoy.  What started out as "just a couple" quickly grew into something even I didn't expect.  So many authors wanted to be involved with this and, because of that, I have two posts a day lined up - and some days have three.  There were authors that wanted to do both, and authors that wanted to do one or the other.  There's even going to be a couple of reviews mixed in.  
            Now, I could go and post my whole schedule here, but then I'm giving away the surprises.  And I like surprises.  
            So... If you don't already follow The Gal in one of the MANY ways that you can, you need to do that just to make sure you don't miss out on any of the fun.

And make sure you pay attention to the things you are learning about these authors.  Why, you ask?  Because there may or may not be a "quiz" - and that quiz could earn you a free book.  

To the authors that are taking part this month: Thank you for being here.  I can't put into words how much it means to me, y'all doing this for me.  I guess I look at things differently, but to me, y'all are taking the time out of your busy lives to be here when you don't have to.  And I appreciate that.  I can't imagine spending Halloween with a better group of people.



2 comments:

Stephen Kozeniewski said...

I don't like surprises. Show me the schedule.

Meghan H said...

Haha!! Stephen, you're going to have to wait just like everyone else. :)